Sunday, October 9, 2011

Picture problems

My latest endeavour with Meloni's 24 hour HTML teach yourself book brought me to learning how to create tables. Not only was I impressed with her writing, her easy to explain examples helped out immensely. I was able to take away the idea and basic structure of making a table. I enjoy being able to learn new things and tear down the curtain further. The only problem I faced was getting the pictures to fit the right size. I was picking rather bloated pictures to upload, and they were not resizing. I tried a few tricks to see if they would resize (I jumped a few readings to see what I could do), but nothing worked. My last, and best way to fix my problem, was to search the exact size of the picture I wanted, along with the description. In turn, I really would like to know how to resize a picture, without having to go through a lot of processes.


4 comments:

  1. there are several websites that will do it for you - also, ms paint can do it for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. will these websites give me a complete retooling and change the size? When I searched Google for these pictures, I was getting huge proportions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already answered my own question. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. personally I think we should have a sit down IN CLASS and just go over the book. I mean. I am doing the tutorials and all but I am not learning a thing

    -- Josiah

    ReplyDelete