Saturday, June 9, 2012

I started to remember your face, forgot why, and dropped the whole thought.

Being alone gives my mind a jolt of inspiration. I let it call upon its wildest imaginations. It seemingly dives into every single thought I once had, and even forges new ones. For the most part, I can keep myself together, but the moments I can't, I realize I'm going stir crazy and step outside to feel the sun expose my shadow.

My creativity is flourishing, my heart is beating with ease, my brain isn't clogged with tobacco,and my body wants to be healthy. Overall, my experience away but within the world has really brought new perspective to who I am. I've dug deep to surround myself with positive ideas, positive minds, and positive hearts. I have let my brain wander in order to let it take its own journey for the time being so that I can refocus on the things that truly matter to me. While sometimes it can be distracting, it has a way of correcting itself rather quickly.

On a completely diluted note, I am doing very well in my summer class. It is more of a personal growth deal than anything else. It is time for me to own up to my own actions as an adult and realize that I need to man up. I have a 95 with a week left of class. If I leave with anything less than a 90, I'd consider it a defeat. I want that A, and I will have my A.

As I continue forward with a week left, I only hope to let my mind be clear, my heart guide me forward, and my hands not fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment