Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fireworks

Of all the times where I could have said something, I didn't. All I've thought about these last few minutes is about how much I didn't say. I sit, wait, and wish I had done something different. In the end, I know only that what happened, happened, and I need to redeem myself. I have given myself the perfect opportunity to make something happen, and I couldn't conjure up the words to even make sense.

Maybe I should just give up and not force it, but fuck that. I wouldn't give up on anything else in life, why start now. I have had you on my mind for 6 fucking months. I'll be damned if I don't see what for. After all, I only knew you for a short period of time. For the last six months I lived in pictures hoping to be next to you. Hoping to be next to you. For the last 6 months, I wished to text you, but I could never find the right words to say. For the last 6 months, I've wanted to seek you out before anyone else. Why is it I still constantly think about you?

Could it be that I've just grown accustomed to seeing your face, or that I want to never let it slip my memory? Is it that I have an infatuation, or is there more to this? Bound and determined  to find out, I shall seek you out every day until I know for certain what I want. Even if this takes multiple visits, I will have my answer.  After all, six months should be a sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment