Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sleeping on Rocks

Before I begin, I think I should take down the shit before this. It is borderline crazy. I hope the person directed at in those words avoids this completely public blog at all costs. Comparable to avoiding the plague.

Diving straight into my latest extravaganza, I realize that I'm slowly going mad without my friends by my side. At first, I blamed it on loneliness without a companion to help my cope. I thought the world revolved around having that other half to stabilize your half (hence "other half"). I thought that maybe my mental capacity was diminishing because I couldn't function without some girl to hold me down.

Recently, my time at home playing video games has shown me some new information. I was beginning to wonder where my friends were. I was beginning to wonder how I can survive this summer without them. I was beginning to wonder how I would get anywhere without them. Now, I realize that my crippling mental capacity was due to not being able to see my friends damn near every day. I can hardly sleep because I haven't spoken to some of my friends in days. My other half isn't laced within some females soul, but spread across a group of people with incredible souls. Later in life, I will find my true other half. I surely do hope. But, for now, my friends have found themselves with the burden of dealing with my newest endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment